Ready for a New Lease on Life?
Consider a log home. Beautiful South Mountain Peaks in scenic, historic, Golden Valley, North Carolina is a lovely, well-kept, gated community. It has gorgeous views in all directions, yet conveniences like paved roads and underground utilities.
South Mountain Peaks is one of Fall Creek Development Company's premiere gated communities, with all paved roads and underground utilities. It is beautifully landscaped and well maintained year round, mailboxes are convenient at the entrance, and you'll find a thriving community here. Visit them online at SouthMountainPeaks.org .
The community is in Bostic, NC, the birthplace of our sixteenth president, none other than Abraham Lincoln. Visit The Bostic Lincoln Center in downtown Bostic. While you're out and about, please be sure to stop at Washburn's Store, one of the oldest mercantile family-run stores in North Carolina. Pick up a Lodge cast iron pot, grab a fresh sliced bologna sandwich for lunch, there's something for everyone here.
Located in South Mountain Peaks is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom log home that is a vision. This private, 2,800 square foot home has extraordinary four season views of the Foothills.
It has a vaulted 2-story cathedral ceiling accentuated by a floor to ceiling stone fireplace with Gas logs. Natural pine floors, pine walls, beamed ceilings and an open floor plan give you a sense of space. Picture windows and sliding doors to the upper deck/covered porch afford panoramic mountain views of sunrises, moon-rises and sunsets. Open the doors. Breathe. With its natural woods, stones, and tones, it is simple and simply beautiful.
Of course, there are many features:
- An eat-in kitchen with natural hickory cabinets, stainless steel appliances, including a Frigidaire Gallery Collection Refrigerator, smooth top convection oven/range, combination microwave/convection oven, and Whirlpool dishwasher.
- A master bedroom suite with big double windows and a walk-in closet equipped with a closet organizer. It has an adjoining master bath with shower and a decorator wall mirror.
- A spacious secondary living area in the loft, currently in use as a media room. It features natural pine floors, a ceiling fan, and can lights.
- Decorative railings overlook the main living area with a wall of windows showcasing mountain views.
- An unfinished walk-out BSMT, w/ stubbed out BA, that lends itself to your design.
You’ll find comfort, beauty and value here – we promise!
We the tired, the over-worked, the over-socialized, the over-whelmed have come to recognize that wilderness is a necessity. Mountains, rivers and trees have volumes to teach us. Quiet is essential, open, clean spaces vital. Come for a visit, sit a spell and enjoy the view. Grab a dose of the medicine our favorite doctor, Dr. Seuss, prescribes, “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so, get on your way!”